World Thinking Day, but I think it was a little too much for her. She should have started out smaller. Maybe National Thinking Day? Statewide Thinking Day? Area the Size of a Shoebox Thinking Day?
Today is also Walking the Dog Day, but please be careful not to walk any dogs while Daria's having a driving lesson.
- American Idiot, by Lady Evil (part 7): "After school the next day, Daria, Jane and Alfred were watching TV in Jane’s room. 'And now, back to Sick, Sad World.' said the announcer."
- Birds of a Feather (Random Pairing Challenge 2021), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Jodie lay back on her bed and listened to her favorite song. Of course, whatever Travis chose to sing was always her favorite song, and today was no exception."
- Convergence on Lawndale, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "The Doctor thought about what Quinn had asked. He ran the sonic over the Zero Point Energy device and the table device it was powering. 'Hmm.'"
- Daria and the Bimbo Ray, by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "'You’ll never get away with this, you bastard!' Daria shouted, struggling against the bonds on the metal chair."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 37): "Daria checked Tom's connections on his spacesuit. These were the new lighter weight models, since no extra vehicular activity (EVA) was scheduled on the flight back to Earth."
- The Day the Spiral Died (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "It was another Saturday night, and that meant Trent Lane was going to perform with his band, The Mystikal Explosion, at Ruttheimer's."
- New Faces (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (part 1): "Rose's first week performing at Ruttheimer's passed by very quickly, but she was expecting it to."
- Papa Trent (Life Goes On), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "At a place called Kara's Wild Family Fun Center there was a party going on. Inside the main building there was a banquet hall directly adjacent to the arcade." (Part 2) (Part 3)