Not sure if Andrea is looking up to see if it's raining or just rolling her eyes because Umbrella Day is a kind of ridiculous holiday. I guess it's cool because it props up the vital umbrella industry? Anyway, stay dry if it rains by utilizing a shielding device of some kind!
- American Idiot, by Lady Evil (part 2): "Alfred took a seat in the history class. He took off 'Texas' for one good polish with his shirt tail and psyched himself up."
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "The last day of camp, everyone was in the parking lot, saying their good-byes, or just whining like Skip."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 03: Night of the Coffee House, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 7): "Jane got to her homeroom in time. 'A Little tardy Lane!' Miss Morris grouched."
- The Summer of My Ashlander Nomad (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria first started practicing the arcane a week after her return from Caldera."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Bojack Horseman is a Sequel to Daria and Diane is in Fact Daria), by waldnorm (part 1): "Well it looks like my past may finally have caught up with me."