Wednesday, July 10, 2024

What Rhymes with "Hallelujah"?


I see that Mystik Spiral (minus Trent) has gotten fully into the spirit--get it?--of Gospel Day. I'm kind of glad it's just Nick, Max, and Jesse, though. I can't imagine the kind of lyrics Trent would think up for gospel music.

Also on the subject of religious themes, it was on this day in 1925 that the Scopes Trial began in Dayton, Tennessee. It's been nearly one hundred years since teachers had to fight for the right to teach facts in school, and I wish things had come a long way since then, but...well.

If, like Kevin's mother, you prefer kitties to monkeys, then I hope you have a great National Kitten Day! Jake should feel free to celebrate by adopting that cat his father never let him have, but it would be best to steer clear of Mr. Whiskers. Cats can hold grudges for a loooooong time.

Fandom News!

No comments: