Friday, October 16, 2009

Animation Anomalies: The Angel of Death?

Here's an interesting anomaly that UU passed along to me while working on Backgrounders. This is the yearbook club from "The New Kid."

Who is the black-draped figure at the far right, talking to Andrea and the girl in bib overalls?

I think I know who it was supposed to be, based on a similar animation error elsewhere, but maybe someone else has a better idea. In our e-mails I remarked that maybe it was the Angel of Death. No one seems upset about this character being here. Weird.

On a related note, everyone is invited to visit Backgrounders and jot down (in Comments, below) any background characters you especially want to see more of, for your own interest or for a fanfic you are working on. Feedback is always good.

Thanks to UU for this excellent shot!

4 comments:

Pinhead said...

PPMB to be down!

the bug guy said...

Gamer has been informed of the board outage. If I get more information, I'll pass it on.

the bug guy said...

PPMB is back.

Thanks, Gamer.

Disco316 said...

"In our e-mails I remarked that maybe it was the Angel of Death. No one seems upset about this character being here. Weird."

It's Lawndale High. Death might be an upgrade.