Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Trillion Channels and Nothing's On....

...except great fanfiction. Stay tooned for updates.

PPMB
  • The Bleakness That Lies Ahead, by Malakite (COMPLETE!): [Won't spoil it. Great angst!]
  • The Curse of El Smoocho, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): [Won't spoil this one, either.]
  • Finn Morgendorffer 6: Beautiful, by HolyGrail2007 (COMPLETE!): Her suspicions were confirmed a moment later when she pushed her way into his room. Her brother was lying face down on the floor.
  • Sinspiration, by Vlora (Part 22): Trent seemed reluctant to reply. His hand scratched at the back of his neck. "Why do you always make me feel like an idiot?" "I could ask you the same question." "‘But you’re smart. I’m just a musician, I think with my heart and like… I dunno Daria, you make me feel like I’m always on trial."
  • Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by Greystar (COMPLETE!): This will not end well.
  • Unnamed story (TAG: write a fic based on this bombing of the moon quick!), by Brandon League (COMPLETE!): "Gee, Daria, that moon really bombed," a smirking Jane Lane quipped....

No comments: