I reread the above and it kinda makes me sound like a dweeb geekfan, but I'll let it pass. FIAWOL.
- Avalon, by legendeld (Part 16): That's funny. As I read this installment, I remembered those X-Men comics from 1980 just before Jean Grey turned into Dark Phoenix.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini – The Devil Deals the Cards, by Gouka Ryuu and Brother Grimace (Part 1): He was called Veggie because that was how he left his victims. At the moment he's looking for a redhead named Quinn.
- Lawndale’s Finest: Detective Stories 1, The End of an Era, by LSauchelli (COMPLETE!): All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Sometimes, though, it happens even when good men do everything.
- Man Behind the Curtain, by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): The fans weren't the only ones unhappy about That Episode. (FF.net version)
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): This story doesn't go out with a bang, it goes out with a freakin' supernova. Whoa, mama. *
- My Sons, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): Time passes, and the new couple looks back. (“Only your sister would hand out weapons as 'I miss you' presents.”)
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): ". . . And you will become RanStace and your profound knowledge of Michael Bolton's music will be put to its highest possible use." [Gut instinct response from TAG: Be afraid. Be very afraid.]
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Lisa smirked and rubbed her chin. "I think I know just the candidate for Outcast Queen."
* Contains mature content. Brace yourself.