However, I did discover a new way to view the alter-ego pix there: Daria: Cast Alter Egos. Weird, but it works as well as anything else, plus you get to add your own comments about each pic. Nice touch.
Unchained from Fortress CINCGREEN is "Retro Daria," an essay on Daria as a show of the 1980s, not the 1990s. It makes more sense than you'd think. Comments are welcome on the site.
A great amount of work is going into the Daria episodes on DariaWiki, with Nighthawk helping all previously named encyclopedia-ists.
D. T. Dey points out on PPMB that a place called the Bookcity Script Shop is selling copies of two Daria episodes for $10 each, here. Hmmm.
On PPMB, LSauchelli offers his artistic rendition of "Darius" Morgendorffer, from his story "Eyeshield Morgendorffer" (see below).
Have to update again, too much just came out, plus I missed some older stuff. *sigh*
- Coming of Age, by Deep Metal (up to Part 20): Beavis and Butt-head go on a mighty quest. A stupid quest, yes, but a mighty one, and Daria is there to help, sort of. This tale is in the B&B section.
- Daria of the Drow, by Janarky (a.k.a. Dervish) (COMPLETE!): Ten chapters of wild-ass Daria/Dungeons & Dragons crossover goodness, in the D&D section.
- Avalon, by legendeld (Part 10): Daria, Queen of Avalon? Perhaps, if she survives the next ten minutes.
- Breed, by legendeld (Part 3): Sandi accepted a pouch of blood and clean cup from Quinn. “Once you’re used to it," said Quinn, "I’ll show you how to fix the taste a little bit. A little vanilla or cinnamon can do wonders.”
- Eyeshield Morgendorffer, by LSauchelli (Part 2): Darius/Daria meets Jane. I cannot imagine how that's going to turn out.
- It's Like the Beginning of an Era, by Kristen Bealer (Part 2): How everyone came to be the way they are, all because of a dance.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: For The Boys at Camp Victory, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Daria sends the soldiers in Iraq a very special gift.
- My Sons, by legendeld (Part 11): The riot and the cops were nothing. Grandma Barksdale is on her way.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Jake Morgendorffer as Yakov I, Tsar of all the Russias. Somebody's got to get that joke. Daria must have gotten it if no one else did. I just know the bill's going to come due for this, though, and it's gonna sting.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): It's good to be back in the food chain, if you're a shark.
Still have some stuff to post from the old sites. Stay tuned.