A temporary time-out has been called on posting more LaneBAY stuff, as that corner of the 'net has turned out to be much larger than I had guessed. The whole Lane family seems to have stuff in there, and the webpages (from 2000-2001) redirect like crazy. I'll keep at it. The "Sister & Brother Sites" button at right led to more stuff. Whew! Janey had her hands full there. Still an awesome fanfic idea.
PPMB was being updated by Gamer (thank you!), which was why I could not log in earlier. Wasn't anything personal, I guess. [sniff]
Christ Oliver has announced that with his new iMac he can create the whole Daria cast for Sims 2, gifting the characters with certain special abilities and attributes he is reluctant to mention in a public forum. Uh-oh.
- Meet the Monster, by medea42 (Part 1): Trent meets Quinn. Read and enjoy this serial sequel to "Monster."
- Avalon, by legendeld (Part 11): Things seem to be going well. You know that can't be right.
- The Cynic, The Fashionista and The Jackass, by Doggieboy (Part 12): This my favorite Western of all time, except for "The Wild Bunch." If you haven't read this, start now.
- My Sons, by legendeld (Part 12): “I’m sorry I haven’t picked one loser after another to marry and bleed dry," Helen snapped at her mother. "Jake, I guess we’ll have to get divorced so I can try to catch up to Rita.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Daria and the talking cows debate the issue of who is the ultimate supervillain. Me, personally, I'd go for the GRB like in "Drive."
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "Don't mock what you don't understand, Andrea," said Scarlett. "Besides, I wouldn't waste my magic on a third rate popularity whore like Jane Lane." Oooooo. . . .