Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tigers & Golfers & Siblings, Oh, My

Love animals? The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was created 144 years ago, and this is ASPCA Month, to boot. Do something nice for your pets today. They deserve it. The huge porcelain ceramic tiger at left is courtesy of the Taylors' residence and the WayBack Machine.

This is also said to be Golfers Day, for some reason. If you are a golfer like Jake & Jesse, any reason is a good reason to golf.

Finally, for the Darias & Quinns out there (or the Janes and Trents, or the Amys, Ritas, and Helens), it's National Siblings Day. Call a sibling and say, "I love ya, man!" Unless it's your sister.

The 2010 Big List o' Finished Fics is done, up to 4/8/2010 (not including today). Give it a look and see what you haven't read yet!

Also (mostly) done: the 2010 Big List o' UNFINISHED Fics. See what needs work and send out the pitchforks!

COSMIC EPIC WIN! Minx offers us Jane Lane as Mathilda, from The Professional. I am not worthy! I am not worthy!

PPMB
  • Finn Morgendorffer 42: The Suburban Symphony, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 2): “We’ve got to get to the post office quickly.” Jane remarked. “It’s about to close. Trent, do you want to give us a ride, or not?” “Sorry. I can’t support my little sister becoming a sellout. Do it if you want, but don’t ask me to help.”

No comments: