Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"You're telling me you want to write something, not just anything, that says something about something."


The episode Write Where It Hurts first aired on this day in 1998. We got an interesting glimpse into Daria's imagination as a writer, as well as a rare moment of connection between Helen and Daria--after a false start or two.

I think quite a few of us in fandom can also sympathize strongly with the case of writer's block Daria came down with in the episode. That image on the right pretty much sums up my feelings on some days!

Wouldn't a psychiatrist just have a field day with some of the stories she did come up with, though?

Fandom News!

1 comment:

Project P. said...

OMG, "Write Where it Hurts" is my favorite episode. I can't believe it's been over a decade since it first aired.