Sunday, December 23, 2007

What Is That Picture in Daria's Locker?

We get a brief look inside Daria's school locker in "Quinn the Brain," and in addition to the familiar picture of the Hindenburg crashing and burning there is some kind of surreal landscape taped to the right side of her locker. Can anyone tell what that picture is? I haven't a clue, though I wondered if it was a Dali.

I've been looking at this shot for some time and cannot tell what it is. Thanks for any help here. Just curious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like a Dali
Looks like a mountain range. The real question would be what are the critters flying around. I can't decide if they're dragons or bats

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's the plot for her cabin in Montana.

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I posted the same screenshot at the web's premiere esoteric research guild (aka the Straight Dope message boards) about a year back in hopes of I.D.ing it:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=360249

In short, we hads nothing, neither. :(