Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yeee-haaaw!

On this date, though in different years well over two centuries ago, Kentucky and Tennessee entered the United States of America. And if you're going to complain about Upchuck's alter ego here, forget it. I'm from Kentucky and you're all going to just lump it.

FF.net
  • Flight, by Bear-Bell (Part 3): One morning, after Trent had been settled in with his sister for a few days, Jane woke her brother up and kicked him out of the apartment. "I have class until two," she told Trent as she locked the apartment's door behind them. "That should be plenty of time for you to find a job."
PPMB
  • Finn Morgendorffer 48: Filling Sacks of Failure, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 2): “So Tom tells us you’re considering Bromwell,” Kay delivered. “That’s the idea,” Finn noted. “I’m not sure if they’ll take me. I hope I'm up to their standards.” "They only take the best," Kay mentioned sweetly.
  • NEW! General Semantics, Private Angst, by Gwrtheyrn (Part 26.1): "Can I have a bit more monitor, please? Hello, hello. Hi! My name is Jytte Landon. But enough about me. Daria Morgendorffer has asked me to give a short presentation about the Andeby scandal, which may be viewed as a sort of a tiny footnote to the general story of the Galactic invasion, and the crisis of null-A."
  • NEW! The Hallowed Halls of Fielding, by Roentgen (Part 32): "Independent study?" Daria asked. "My proposal is an in-depth study of alternative media focusing on aberrant behavior, underground culture and alternate urban taxonomy." "You mean... watching Sick, Sad World?" "You're just angry you didn't think of it first."

No comments: