Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tricky Wiki

One of the places I go when roaming the Internet in search of anything Daria-ish is the "Recent changes" page of DariaWiki. Lately, however, there haven't been that many additions to this excellent resource. Quiverwing, Doggieboy, Richard Lobinske, and Brother Grimace are active there, but few others. I should get off my butt (um, I mean, sit down on my butt) and make some changes and additions of my own, but now I have a blog, so I at least have an excuse. Sort of.

Click a random page there and see what you get, and add to the common pool of knowledge. Everyone will thank you for offering something fun and informative to read. Kick booty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no excuse, and should at least update my pages. And the Doctor Who page while I'm at it (but I'm as hard to shut up on that subject as I am on why Daria was the most underrated animated series ever).