Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"I mean, I have a guardian angel, too. I just don't brag about it all the time."


Eleven years ago today, the episode "Groped by an Angel" first aired. There's a lot to comment on about the episode, from the lightly-touched-on religious issues to Brittany's family to Trent's surprising knowledge of algebra. Rather than try to put together a detailed critique of the episode, I'll just take the lazy route and open it up to you all to talk about in the comments. What did you like about the episode? What did you hate? What made you think? What made you laugh? If you could be a nail polish, what color would you be and why?

Fandom News!

1 comment:

-Banner said...

I am a big fan of this episode. Daria and Quinn's "heart to heart" near the end is one of my favorite moments of the show.