Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to the beginning

Let's see if this works.

This link connects to the first few days' posts on this blog. That would be November 23-25, 2007. From here, you can read how it all started and go through the blog in proper chronological order, all 900+ posts of it. You can kind of follow along from last year if you want to see how this has grown. I also need the link for fixing up some older posts that aren't as spiffy as the more recent ones.

Anyway, back in time you go. Funny, it seems like I wrote some of these posts only a couple weeks ago. Others I don't remember making at all. Weird how memory works.

EXTRA NOTE: In case newcomers have not noticed, this blog is searchable not only by using the search engine at top left, but by clicking on Labels below. If you see a label that looks interesting, clicking on it will drag up all other posts with the same label. Great shortcut for researching things for a story, if you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting into your second year. I enjoy your musings & the links to Daria stories all over. Your exploration of the wayback machine has encouraged me to do the same-and I recovered a website on Van Morrison which was sorely missed by my friends on 2 Morrison mailing lists.

The Angst Guy said...

Thank you! I will try to muse less about myself and more about the show in the future, though. :)