Monday, December 1, 2008

Having a little out-of-season nog, perhaps?

I don't know how these things get started, but today marks the start of National Eggnog Month. Here are some recipes. Do it to it.

Eggnog gets mentioned in the TV series, too. Where did this quote come from? (That's your pop quiz of the day.)

Still weeding out the Daria Directory.

Is anyone reading this blog thinking of starting their own Daria blog or website to add to the craze? Or maybe expanding a website you already have? If so, I have a lot of images and WAV files you can use. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will see what I've got.

2 comments:

Scissors MacGillicutty said...

Quote is from "Depth Takes a Holiday."

The Angst Guy said...

:)


Still fixing up the Daria Directory. Cleaning it up will take a couple more days.