Saturday, August 1, 2009

More gems from eons past, unearthed by the Wayback Machine

Before I do anything else, I apologize if some of the images are familiar to you because I posted them before. As far as I know, I haven't, but my memory is kaput, so... Okay, that's out of the way, let's take a look. At left is the video clip button that once took you to see Daria dyeing Jane's hair in DDMD. At right is... I'm not sure, looks like the button going to Space Daria's page. Nice hair.

Now we have a nice Daria logo that doesn't move (left), one with good color. Some of the old-time images look way off-tone, like Quinn with very pale blue-green skin, or Daria with hair so dark it's almost black. I used to think these images, found on other people's websites, were just badly rendered by the webmasters. I was wrong. Sorry.

The Space Fashion Club is "Coming Nov." but I am sure someone can change the wording quite easily. Have fun with it. The image of Daria at lower left (below this entry) was once able to move its eyes. I have all the eye GIFs, but can't put them together with the image. Oh, well.

At right again is Space Kevin, coming in October or something. That should wind this batch up nicely.

Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. I love playing Internet archaeologist!



P.S. This blog went over 100,000 hits some times ago. Thank you all!

1 comment:

the bug guy said...

TAG, you can send the moving GIF images to me and I can probably get them back together using Animation Shop.