The reason this has to do with Daria because in "College Bored" we learn that Daria wants to go to college in Paris.
As the French Chef would say, c'est la fin des haricots ("How the heck am I going to make chili now?").
N00Z: JPAGC has a PPMB question about the quantum existence or nonexistence of certain moms in Daria, if anyone can help him out.
Several characters at Backgrounders have been extensively updated: Tananda, Bib Overalls, V-neck, and Tank Top. Story ideas, anyone? Toss out a few in Comments. More characters to come this weekend.
- Once More, With Sitting, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): "I'll throw it in my car," Daria said. "That should hide the evidence." "You think of everything," Tad said.
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno (Part 3): Daria sat at the head of her bed and read through the poetic endeavors committed to the paper within. Alex sat Indian-style in the center of the bed and perused a notebook of his own. The only sounds in the room were the turning of pages, synthesized gunfire and the occasional grunt-splat that marked another undead dispatched as Jane played Cannibal Fragfest on her friend’s computer.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Kills Jane, or Vice Versa...), by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE! plus extended story by others!): BANG!
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Class, we have a new STUDENT! Daria Morgendorffer, please raise your hand."
- Unnamed story (Scenes That Should Be: Brains for Rent), by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): Quinn Morgendorffer was shoved to the warehouse floor and cried out in pain from the impact. She cowered as the six men gathered around her. “Where’d you find her?” one man asked. “She was with some idiot who came to buy dope,” another man said.